A year ago a group of test analysts was formed on my project. A similar experience was not on the project, furthermore, was not in our company, that’s why it was complicated to predict the success or failure of our idea.
Due to such decision, we were able to get a set of current and necessary test cases, create a knowledge base for teaching beginners, push the development of automated tests, join to development of the functional documentation, and most importantly - able to develop and improve the process and quality of testing.
In my report I will talk about:
- What project needs are contributed to the allocation of the group;
- How the group was formed;
- The difficulties we have encountered at different stages of work on the test analytics and how we solved them;
- Results we had got;
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of allocation test analytics group;
- How do we live now and what are the plans for the group in the future.