The 14th Conference «Software Quality Assurance Days» will hold on November 7-8-9, 2013 in Lviv, Ukraine.
This time we invite you to visit the cultural capital of Ukraine - the city of Lviv. In addition to traditional communication and sharing of best practices this is an opportunity to visit the ancient city with beautiful architecture and rich history.
This is an opportunity to get acquainted with the hospitality of the Ukrainian people, the cultural heritage and traditions. And you will learn Lviv community of testers, very active and positive people who are happy to share their experience with you.
We pay your attention, on November 7 an extra day of SQA Days will be held in English only. English-speaking speakers are invited. This is an addition event in scope of the conference. The number of seats will be limited.
The previous, 13th Conference was held in St. Petersburg and attracted more than 600 professionals. The organizers of the event include, traditionally, the SQALab Company.
The conference, as always, will cover a wide range of professional issues related to quality assurance, including the key ones:
- Techniques and Tools of Software Testing;
- Automation of Software Testing;
- Preparation, Training and Management of Test Teams;
- Quality Assurance Processes in the Company;
- Test management and outsourcing;
- Improving Testing Processes and Innovations.
What is SQA Days?
For many experts and managers «Software Quality Assurance Days» is fine possibility to declare itself, and also to prepare high quality experts who will raise software quality and by that will strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. SQA Days is a fine platform of dialogue and share of experience for the people involved in sphere of software testing. Leading experts will be able to tell about the achievements, show how to use different testing tools, techniques and methodologies effectively. For the beginners it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in the professional environment.
The conference is devoted to the questions concerning testing and software quality assurance:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For two days of a hard work with colleagues you can find new variants of the problems solution facing to you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. Informal dialogue will allow you to receive the information on efficiency and expediency of concrete solutions which your company plans to use.
- Discussions. Participating in round tables and discussions, you can look at aspects of quality from the different sides, opening new possibilities of effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in sphere of quality assurance.
- Training. Unique possibility of training and participation in master classes will allow to raise quality of work.
- Change of scene. Work in new conditions will allow to look in a new fashion at problems of quality and as much as possible effectively invest spent time in company development.
- WiFi. Fast internet will allow you to perform operational production tasks even listening to the report.
For your convenience we created a letter template for your boss with a explanation of participation in the conference.
Why Companies should participate?
SQA Days is the Number 1 Conference in the CIS and one of the major events in Eastern Europe devoted to testing and software quality assurance. Everytime we invite renowned experts of international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody has the opportunity to become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, to discuss interested issues, to offer own vision of problematics. The Conference does not end with the official part. All discussions are continued in an offline until the next event.
Partners of past events: Microsoft, Borland, T-Systems, Helios IT, Hewlett Packard, Microfocus, ExactPro Systems, Wargaming, CustIS, Innova, Metaquotes Software, Global Logic, Parasoft, JetBrains, EPAM Systems, Exigen Services, EMC, Fujitsu, Ministry of Informatics and Communications of the Republic of Tatarstan, T-Systems, Yota, Testuff, etc.
By becoming a partner of SQA Days, your company obtains the opportunity to the most clearly express themselves, their services, products, research results, before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaboration.
Status of the partner of such the conference as SQA Days is a testament to the highest levels of the company which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative software quality assurance approaches.