The following key issues topics will discuss on the conference:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
If there is no needed subject area, you can propose it to the review of program committee.
The Types of Presentations
The vast majority of presentations delivered at the Conference are regular talks. They are selected by a Program Committee on a competitive basis. There will be a 40-min timeslot allocated for each presentation in the conference schedule. This timeslot includes time for both actual presentation and Q&A.
Short (about 15-20 min) report related the topic of the conference or close to it, with a monitor and notebook and/or a flip-chart use and felt-tip pens, or by word of mouth without using special means.
Practical training speech. Duration 1.5 - 3 hours.
Expert discussion about chosen subject with moderation (duration up to 1.5 hours). Positions expressed proponents and opponents.